Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Block of the Month

New Beginnings Block of the Month


Wow - it's September already!! Back to School time AND back to quilting!!!

I've been busy working on my block of the month and have just added the September Block for our New Beginnings Block of the Month quilt to Craftsy!

September Block - now on Craftsy
 Here is my September block, using my selection of cream, navy, turquoise and orange batiks. I really love how all of the blocks are coming together and how they look when they are arranged on my design wall. I can't wait to get them all finished so that I can assemble them into my quilt.




Once we've posted all of the year's blocks we will post two different patterns for finishing the blocks into a quilt top. 

Check out Craftsy to see all of the blocks that have been posted so far and to download the free General Instructions.
General Instructions for New Beginnings Block of the Month


 Also look on our pattern store for the FREE bonus blocks that can be downloaded today!! We also have a large selection of other ePatterns to download - have a look!



Craftsy

No comments: