Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Block of the Month - April Block

New Beginnings Block of the Month



This is no April Fool's joke - I've just added the April block to Craftsy and it is ready for digital download!!

Here is my fabric selection for this block. As you can see, I chose to use a light turquoise for the centre of the block instead of the off-white in the pattern. 


Once again, my little cardboard tags came in handy when I started cutting my shapes - it made it so much easier to keep track of what to sew to what!


Here is my finished block. I just love this one!!

April Block of the Month

There are now five blocks available in our Craftsy store. Be sure to check out our store and to download the FREE bonus block and the FREE General directions to see what our Block of the Month is all about.

At the end of the year, we will be offering two different pattern for finishing the blocks into a bed quilt.

Make sure to share pictures of YOUR finished blocks on Craftsy - for every block you add we will enter your name into our draw for a FREE quilt kit of one of our Northcott patterns!!


No comments: