Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Belated New Year!!!!


WOW - where did that month/year/decade go?????

The studio tour was a great success and it was so much fun sharing our space with Linda Hart the jewelry designer - we did do (just a little) shopping on her side of the building!! My agenda covers sold out and many of my punchneedle pieces went fast. All of the ornaments I made were gone by the end of the tour - the tree looked very bare the second Sunday! All in all we had a great time. Thanks to all of our friends who came to visit.

Our Fibre Friends quilt exchange was GREAT!!! I have lots of pictures and will post some in a couple days.

Christmas and New Year's were busy as always, so now I am enjoying a little down time and the return to a normal schedule. Now we are counting down the days until our Florida vacation!

No comments: