Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I've been up to...

So, there are a few good reasons that I haven't posted for the last couple months. Reason #1 is that i was in Florida on holidays for 2 weeks in March. Reason #2 is that Nellie and I had to get ready for the CreativFestival in Toronto - we were sharing the booth with A Needle Pulling Thread magazine and had lots to prepare before we went. Here are the two new punchneedle patterns that I debuted there. The first is Frisky Feline and the second is Coneflowers. Both use Valdani's wonderful Three-strand hand overdyed embroidery floss - the patterns aren't up on my website yet, but I do have the Valdani floss as well as other punchneedle supplies - you can find them on: http://www.uppercanadaquiltworks.com/fairfieldroaddesigns/pages/punchneedle.html

No comments: