Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to school

The kids have been back to school for a week now and I am already sick of making lunches!!
But, now that the boys are at school and all the pharmacists are back from holidays, my time is finally freed up a bit, to do some actual QUILTING related activities (note that I didn't actually say quilting itself). I spent this last week getting ready for my presentation at the Common Threads Guild, so now that that is done, I'm moving on to my next task - getting ready for my fall line up of classes at Taylor Sewing Centre. Their Open House is this weekend, and classes start next week!! My "You CAN machine quilt" class is almost full and that's the first one on my roster, so now I need to work on my handouts for that class. It should be lots of fun, and since it is 6 weeks long, I'll really get to know my students (although I have a sneaking suspicion that I probably know most of them already).
Maybe once I'm done my class prep I'll get to do some actual quilting - hope so!

No comments: