Monday, August 11, 2008

Country Home Studio Tour

I'm so excited! I've just been juried into the Christmas Country Home Studio Tour which happens the last weekend of November and the first weekend in December in the Thousand Islands region around Brockville. My quilting friends Linda Potter and Linda Scallion have both been involved in this studio tour in the past and I've always thought it would be an interesting thing to do. I have LOTS of wall hangings and quilts that I don't know what to do with, so this will be a great opportunity for me to sell some of them. As my home is not within the tour boundaries, I will be a guest artist and will be exhibiting at the Lyn Museum in Lyn, Ontario.
If you would like more information on this tour and the other studio tours run by the Thousand Islands Arts association, you can check out their website at www.tiarts.org .

No comments: