Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer is here - and so are my kids!!

So, school is finally over and Aidan and Carson are excited for their summer vacation. And so am I, to a certain extent. I have to admit, I was counting down the days until the end of school, because I was officially sick of making lunches, enforcing homework time and the rush of getting them out the door each morning, but now they are home ALL the time. I love my children and love spending time with them BUT they make a mess everywhere they go, they are already "bored" AND we all have to fight over computer time. As I write this post, Aidan has already been in twice to ask if it is "his turn" yet. I just informed him that the next hour is mine, so he'd better find something else to do - hopefully the Lego will catch his eye!

No comments: