Thursday, April 24, 2008

Working is cramping my style!!!

As you may know, my "real job" is being a pharmacist at our local Shoppers Drug Mart. As a rule, I try to work between 24-28 hours per week, so that I have lots of time to run my business, exercise, do housework, do laundry, pay the bills, feed our pets and oh yeah, spend time with my family. Well, one of the other pharmacists has been on holidays for the last 2 weeks, and tomorrow another pharmacist is having an operation and will be off all of next week, so suddenly my 24-28 hours per week turns into 35-40 hours. I like my job, but when I'm there that much, EVERYTHING else suffers. And having it happen three weeks before Quilt Market stresses me out. So, I just have to keep telling myself - hey, at least I'll have more money to shop while we're in Portland!!!!!!

Here's Carson - he's got the idea "Mom, you just need to relax!!"

No comments: